YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We know that building strong relationships with individuals, companies and community organizations is essential to maximizing the impact on the lives of youth ages 12 to 19. By becoming a Volunteer, Sponsor, Corporate or Community Partner will help make all that we do possible in so many ways.
Here are some of the ways you or your company can support Florida All Star Youth (FASY):
- • Offer Employment Opportunities to our youth and young adults
- • Make a gift or grant to support our programs, events, and services
- • Donations or Donation drive for New Goods and Supplies
- • Establish a matching gift program for employee donations
- • Volunteer service opportunities
- • Provide your company’s pro bono services
- • Sponsor a field trip, event, program, or a room within the facilities
Your contribution will help ensure that we continue our efforts and effectively serve the communities that are at-risk and/or underprivileged regardless of their ethnicity.
Florida All Star Youth Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law under IRC section 501 (c) (3) (Public Charity).
For more information on volunteering, donating, partnering or sponsoring with Florida All Star Youth Inc., email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (954) 952-4887.
Your monetary donations will go towards enrichment and support programs to help today’s youth within our local communities.